Role Profile - Content Marketing Manager
Role Title Content Marketing Manager
Business Function Customer
Who we are & what we do
Founded in 2016, Chetwood Financial is a digital bank using technology to make people better off. At Chetwood, we think differently. We act differently. Unlike traditional banking models, we’re not obsessed with customer ownership and cross-selling other products. We use our banking and technology experience to design and manufacture stand-alone financial products that meet the needs of those using them and by building unique and dynamic products, we make engaging with personal finances easier than ever before.
We’re always on the lookout for exceptional talent to join the team who share a belief in making a positive difference – making financial services better for customers by challenging conventions.
An exciting opportunity for a Content Marketing Manager who will own customer communications across the end to end customer lifecycle, including onboarding, servicing, customer contact, customer research, social media and Trustpilot.
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to lead in their area whilst continuing to grow and develop in a flexible and fast-paced environment.
The successful applicant will be an advocate for our customers and brands. They’ll work closely with each team across the business, as well as external brand and PR partners, developing close relationships to help drive and build internal and external engagement whilst using insights from various channels to make effective improvements for audiences.
- Own and develop customer personas, creating new personas for future products, maintaining and sense checking current personas and educating Chetwood on our customer segments and their needs
- Create customer communications and copy across every element of our brands, including on-screen copy, automated email content and customer services templates
- Create and own an engagement strategy to build internal and external brand awareness, creating buy-in internally to our customer needs and propositions
- Lead our PR strategy and activity whilst actively seeking new opportunities to promote Chetwood, its people and brands
- Take ownership of Trustpilot, encouraging our customers to leave reviews, manage responses and turn insights into actions
- Lead on proactive and reactive responses from audiences across online and direct channels e.g. Trustpilot, external press, social media and Glassdoor
- Work closely with the Operations team to monitor customer behavior and provide effective communications training to support high quality customer service
- Use qualitative and quantitative data and insights to deliver world class propositions
- Own the Financial promotions policy and oversee the review process with compliance
Skills and Experience
- Copywriting (this role will give you the opportunity to write for consumer-led and corporate websites, press releases, blog posts for external publications and much more)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to work, with a willingness to collaborate with teams across different areas of the business
- A customer centric outlook
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite
- Experience with marketing platforms such as Mailchimp
- Line management experience is preferred, but not essential
- Able to develop own strategy and work independently
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Problem solving
What we offer
- A relaxed, sociable and flexible working environment.
- Great benefits including: life insurance, pension, private medical insurance (including dental and optical), free breakfast and drinks, monthly social events.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work for a progressive and exciting company.
Here are just a few examples of what we’ve achieved so far and what’s coming soon.
- Secured strategic investment from Elliott Advisors of £150mil of capital, underpinning the planned growth of the business over the next few years.
- Secured a full banking licence from the PRA in 2018 - the only retail bank to do so that year.
- Launched the LiveLend Reward Loan; the world’s first dynamic loan that responds to improvements in customers’ credit score.
- Secured several distribution partnerships with our lending product and have already seen 400%+ growth in new business in the since 2019.
- Launched SmartSave; providing customers with a simple, online savings account at a great rate.
- Launched Chetwood’s very own custom built cutting-edge decisioning tool
- Launched BetterBorrow; a quick and simple loan where customers receive their money in 30minutes or less
- Achieved and maintained an ‘Excellent’ Trustpilot rating from both lending and savings customers.
Chetwood Financial Ltd does not accept speculative or unsolicited CVs from Recruitment Agencies.
Any unsolicited CVs received will be treated as the property of Chetwood Financial and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be considered null and void.